Monumental chandelier from the St-Luce church in Lausanne, built in 1952, listed as a heritage site in 1997 and demolished with the approval of the federal court in 2020.
Attributed to the Swiss lighting manufacturer Bag Turgi. Given the unusual size of the church lights, this must have been a special edition for this building. Consisting of 10 diabolos with two bulbs each, one pointing upwards and one downwards.
Dimensions: diameter 190cm, height 2m.
-Images in situ: laura keller(sanna)/ photographer www.laurakeller.ch
-Architectural census of the canton of Vaud
-Press article: © Habitation magazine 1954